Hi everyone! I have recently received information about a short story competition that I would like to share with you. The competition is sponsored by ebook World Magazine, it started on September 1st and will run until October 31st.
It’s open to any self-publisher over the age of 16, and the prize is a free Kindle Touch .
- You can write any genre (No adult content or explicit material), story length must be between 500-1000 words.
- Maximum of one entry per person. To ensure the competition is fair – voting ends 30th November 2012.
- The winner will be announced on ebook World Magazine’s website, and in their December issue magazine. The winner will receive their Kindle Touch before Christmas.
- All of the entered short stories will be listed on our website for the world to view and only the public can decide who’s story wins.
- The full rules and regulations can be found here.